For all your "Where is Joshua Paul Salmons?" needs, SNS provides you with up-to-date goings-on from the front-ish lines of the Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Quick shout outs

Look, there are people in this world way cooler than us. I'm sorry to have to be the one to break it down like that, but I say it because I love.

Here are a couple of blogs that sometimes get lost in the shuffle. Check 'em.

dreaming wide awake will be your connection to new and fresh music outside of normal circles. My boy Max is a music scout of sorts, picking songs to appear in advertising. That is, I think that's what you do, Max, right? Mainly I just love the guy for helping me to break out of the radio trance and into a deeper sense of music appreciation.

KnowledgeULTRA is run by an old roommate of mine from school. It addition to serving as a good guide to fun ol' stuff and cultural hoo-ha's, it's also damned funny. So funny, in fact, that it comes close to hitting that BTJ (Better Than Jesus) factor. And not inside-joke funny, but This-should-be-published-in-a-magazine funny. Keep working, Chad, you're almost there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I can't take all the credit, there are some hilarious posts written by my wife (Dorkusbalorkus) and my friend (Mjblink). Of course, you know it's good when you see a "by ZNB" at the bottom. :)

If you haven't hit up the top ten posts we rated a few months back, take a look. Click on the "First Time Here" link. There is a link to the Top Ten Picks from back in June I believe.

8:12 AM

 
Blogger salemonz said...

I'll check it today.

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home