For all your "Where is Joshua Paul Salmons?" needs, SNS provides you with up-to-date goings-on from the front-ish lines of the Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Better served cold

I've noticed when writing about things that irk the heck outta me (see recent post: Christ says, "Shoot 'em") that I'm frazzled and disjointed.

Things seem to vibe more when I've had a few drinks and chill. So, I'll try to be a little more composed before composing.

But wait! Quickies have their place too. Daigual.

###

5 Comments:

Blogger Apples said...

Quickies have their place.

I have a liquor cabinet full of vodka, gin, whiskey, and bourbon. Feel free to raid for a new post. :)

5:10 AM

 
Blogger salemonz said...

mmmmmmmm, mind altering chemicals *licks lips*

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Apples said...

I thought you were mocking the avatar for a second there, Josh. Tsk!

10:07 PM

 
Blogger salemonz said...

I dunno about mocking BB, just mimicing. You know, that whole flattery business ;)

10:03 PM

 
Blogger Apples said...

Indeed, my pet. Indeed.

*stands near kitchen and arches brow*

Mockery has no place next to BB in the blog of Salemonz.

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home