For all your "Where is Joshua Paul Salmons?" needs, SNS provides you with up-to-date goings-on from the front-ish lines of the Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism

Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Quick Hello

G'day. At long last, here is the blog.

Many family and friends have hounded me for some time to create one of these things, so here it is.

Lovely, isn't it. All this and nothing to talk about.

I'm sure that in the coming days, things will pop up. This will definitely be one of those posts that appear on the bottom for filler, showing that I've been here since XXXX date.

###

2 Comments:

Blogger Apples said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Salemonz. I heard of your return via BroGonzo, and amend my linkage appropriately.

Looking forward to your work, man. Cheers!

10:10 AM

 
Blogger salemonz said...

Rockin Rinna! Long time no see ;) Happy Birthday, btw!

10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home